- To cater to the needs for clean drinking water, especially when the water is rich in sediments, suspended particles, iron, and micro-organisms resulting in water-borne disease.
- To promote homegrown the Low-cost Traditional technology for Safe Drinking Water.
- To enable communities to improve their standard of living.
- To ensure participation of all sections of the community & create a sense of ownership.
- It is a mixture of Red clay, wood sawdust, and sand, molded to the desired shape, and sintered in a furnace.
- Sand particles from nuclei over which clay particles get embedded, leaving pores in between due to burning of wood particles during the process of sintering
0-250 L, 1000-5000 L, 100000L, 250-500 L, 500-1000 L, 5000-10000 L
High Temperature Resistant, Horizontal Orientation, Leg Support,, Level Indicator Equipped, Vertical Orientation
As per capacity and Client
FRP, FRVE, GRP, PP, PPH, PVDF
As per Customers
There are no reviews yet.