· Corrosion resistant
· Light in weight
· High impact strength
· Easy to handle & install
· Maintenance free
· Best Quality Products
WE offer our services for Design, Manufactures / Fabrication, and Supply of Process / Reaction Vessels of different sizes and shapes as per the customer’s specifications, ranging from 200 ltrs, to 1, 00,000 Itrs capacity with conical, dished, or flat bottom and top.
The M. O. C depends on the chemical, temperature, and pressure conditions of the process requirement. We also supply this equipment with complete stirring assembly with an Independent mounting structure and suitable sealing arrangements as per the customer’s requirements.
Stirrers are fabricated out of MS/SS materials, lined with thermoplastic materials as per service warranted, and tested with H.V.H.F spark testers for leak-proof functioning. All thermoplastic liner weld joints are provided with non-metallic conductive materials to facilitate spark testing. Similarly, FRP-lined metallic vessels are also tested with spark testing for pinhole or discontinuity of lining. These vessels are ideal replacements to the conventional MS glass-lined and Nobel metal-clad vessels.
TYPE AND RANGE
- Vertical cylindrical with conical top and a flat bottom.
- Vertical cylindrical with dish top and a flat bottom.
- Vertical cylindrical with a flat top and conical bottom.
- Vertical cylindrical with top and bottom dish.
- Vertical cylindrical with top dish & conical bottom.
- Horizontal cylindrical with dish end (with or without saddle-support)
- Rectangular tank, mixer – settler with a closed or open top
- GRP Terafil Filtrate and Cartridge Filtrate Water Tank
MOC -FRP , GRP – using various grades of resin like, Isophthalic (polyester),Vinylester, Bisphenol, Superior vinyl ester (Epoxy Novalac based) OR / Dual Laminates like MS FRP, ,PP FRP, PVC FRP, PVDF FRP, ECTFE FRP, PFA FRP etc.
0-250 L, 1000-5000 L, 100000L, 250-500 L, 500-1000 L, 5000-10000 L
High Temperature Resistant, Horizontal Orientation, Leg Support,, Level Indicator Equipped, Vertical Orientation
As per capacity and Client
FRP, FRVE, GRP, PP, PPH, PVDF
As per Customers